Safeguarding and Protection Manager
Are you an experienced Social Care Manager that is skilled in the area of Safeguarding and Protection? Are you interested in being a part of a collaborative team within a well-known organisation that caters for those with physical and intellectual disabilities? If so, this full time permanent position in Kildare may be the perfect opportunity for you!
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a motivated Safeguarding and Protection Manager for a well-respected organisation in Kildare, who supports individuals with disabilities. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to make a positive impact on the organisation as well as the lives of the service users.
My client is well known in the community and are passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
This is a full time permanent position.
- A minimum of a Level 8 - BA in Social Care Studies or equivalent relevant qualification in Health or Social Care or in a relevant professional discipline. Nursing, Psychology, Behaviour Support Speciality.
- Have satisfactory experience in an office under the HSE, TUSLA, other statutory health agencies.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge of and experience in process mapping and operational management of data systems and databases.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience of leading, managing and motivating staff within a team to function effectively.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in dealing with internal and external auditors and audit processes.
- Full drivers licence and access to own transport.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience in quality management and document control systems.
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of key HSE policies and procedures as relevant to this role.
- An understanding of budgetary expenditure and monitoring same.
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling data and producing detailed reports as relevant to the role.
Contact: If you are interested in hearing more about this role or any other vacancies , please contact Isabel Gough on 353(0)86 1449043.
I look forward to hearing from you!
FRS Recruitment: Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.