FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Ruminant Nutritionist on behalf of leading manufacturer of animal health products. Full-time permanent role and based in Northern Ireland.
With over 35 years in business their product range covers cattle , calves , pigs and poultry. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing with the support of GM and Senior Nutritionist you will be responsible for responsible for developing the sales of the company's Premix, Feed Additive and Speciality Product ranges directly to feed mills, merchants and vets, primarily focusing on the dairy, beef and sheep sectors, within their designated territory.
Duties to include
- Achieve the territory's sales plan, by sector, customer and product.
- Ensure that customer accounts comply with the company's credit policy.
- Provide a two week fixed plan plus an additional two week provisional plan in CRM
- Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation.
- Provide call notes relative to each customer engagement in CRM
- Capture competitor information from the field.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within the territory
- Analyse and use marketing and sales data.
- Attend Key National and Regional Shows.
- Participate positively in Sales Meetings.
- Share best practice with colleagues.
- Strong industry knowledge
- Agricultural background with an honours degree in agriculture/agri business
- Comprehensive ruminant nutrition knowledge
- Understanding of excellent customer service and care
- Full, clean driving licence & living in Northern Ireland
Attractive basic salary & bonus after 12 months
Company , mobile , laptop & expenses
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 03 353 87 9955439