FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Ruminant Nutritionist on behalf of an established Agricultural business. This is a full-time permanent role.
With the support of the General Manager the Nutritionist is responsible for developing the sales of the company's Premix, Feed Additive and Speciality Product ranges directly to feed mills, merchants and vets, primarily focusing on the dairy, beef and sheep sectors, within their designated territory of Munster & Midlands.
Duties to include
- Achieve the territory's sales plan, by sector, customer and product.
- Ensure that customer accounts comply with the company's credit policy.
- Provide a two week fixed plan plus an additional two week provisional plan in CRM
- Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation.
- Provide call notes relative to each customer engagement in CRM
- Capture competitor information from the field.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within the territory
- Analyse and use marketing and sales data.
- Attend Key National and Regional Shows.
- Participate positively in Sales Meetings.
- Share best practice with colleagues.
- Strong industry knowledge
- Agricultural background with an honours degree in agriculture/agri business
- Comprehensive ruminant nutrition knowledge
- A minimum of 12 months field experience
Please email your cv in confidence through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439
Salary of 35 to 40K
Bonus after 12 months