Ruminant Business Manager
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Ruminant Business Manager on behalf of an established animal nutrition business. This is a full-time permanent role.
You will be joining a successful and progressive business that has been manufacturing animal nutritional products for over 35 years across a wide range of species to include cattle , calves , sheep , pigs , poultry and horses.
We are now recruiting for a Ruminant Business Manager to cover the Munster area and parts of South Leinster. The primary focus of this role is to further the develop the sale of the companies premix , feed additive and speciality ranges. Your customer base will be feed mills , merchants and vets.
You will work as part of a team and have the support of the Site Operations Manager , Senior Nutritionist , Formulations Technologist , Quality Manager & Commercial Manager.
Career progression is a distinct possibility
Duties to include
- Achieve the territory's sales plan, by sector, customer and product.
- Ensure that customer accounts comply with the company's credit policy.
- Provide a two week fixed plan plus an additional two week provisional plan in CRM
- Ensure efficient field call planning, focus and implementation.
- Provide call notes relative to each customer engagement in CRM
- Capture competitor information from the field.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders within the territory
- Analyse and use marketing and sales data.
- Attend Key National and Regional Shows.
- Participate positively in Sales Meetings.
- Share best practice with colleagues.
- Previous field sales experience
- An interest and knowledge of ruminant nutrition
- 3rd level Degree or equivalent in Agriculture
- Strong negotiation skills
Attractive base salary & bonus
Company car & laptop
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439