Ruby on Rails Developer | Remote | Ireland or Europe
We are currently partnering with a US based tech company with operations in Ireland. They are looking to hire 8 - 10 Ruby on Rails Developers this year from junior up to lead level.
The role will involve scaling an existing application and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
Why should you apply?
- The company trust their developers and let them do what they do best - code
- Easy going environment
- Progression - the current VP of Engineering started as an intern 7 years ago
- Flexibility with working hours and location
- Developing reliable features in a pragmatic manner
- Collaborating with other engineers
- Writing well tested code
- Fixing bugs and solving hard problems
- Experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with ReactJS (desired but not essential)
Junior | €40 - 60K
Mid-level | €60 - 80K
Senior | €80 - 100K
Lead | €100 - 120K
Remote work anywhere in Ireland or Europe
Flexible working hours
Private medical insurance