Rostering / Planning Administrator
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Rostering/Planning Administrator for a permanent role based in Dublin Airport.
- Timely and accurate delivery of departmental planning to the business providing operationally deliverable resourcing within the agreed budget and adhering to the defined standards to ensure effective financial management of labour
- Deliver a collaborative and proactive resource planning function to the business, driving productivity and delivering in line KPI's and engaging in operational improvement initiatives
- Identify and implement changes to rosters, patterns and planning to improve efficiency and productivity
- Working collaboratively with Departmental Heads, Managers, Trade Unions and staff to negotiate outcomes
- Provide robust planning scenarios for tenders, costings and decrementals in line with business requirements delivering against tight deadlines
- Production of resource plans including rosters, working patterns, resource profiles, headcount requirement and information to support training and recruitment requirement.
- Continuously review, identify and implement changes where necessary to rosters to improve efficiency and productivity, working collaboratively with Departmental Managers to ensure that their operational needs are fully supported
- Processing and planning of staff holiday.
- Implement processes to deliver management information to operational departments, Station Manager to support the financial control and shift management, including but not limited to
- - Attrition Tracking
- - Skills tracking
- - Equipment Planning
- Act as expert for resource planning in operation (staff & equipment) and as application manager for standard tools with responsibility for the tools including technical trainings and roll-out.Lead the planning input in to budget processes in line with defined timescales and support the financial analysis and correlation of data.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Experience of resource planning and planning tools would be desirable but full training will be given
- Flexibility and time management, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Excellent IT Skills including Word and Excel
- Understanding of Kronos system desirable but not essential;
- Ability to work closely with other departments and managers;
- Excellent attention to detail