Retail Supervisor - Dublin
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to be successful?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed?
If you are an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for providing first-class customer service we want to hear from you! Previous experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- To work the daily operations in the shop which sells meat as required
- To prepare and serve our high-quality food offering in an efficient manner
- To manage the displays in a fresh and appetizing manner and maintain high-quality standards, service and food consistency
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all Butcher Operations in conjunction with the Store Manager
- To supervise consumer promotions ensuring the product is available and customers are looked after
- To actively ensure the Butcher Shop is operated in line with HACCP legislation ensuring that Food Safety is the responsibility and priority of everybody
- To take responsibility for stock ordering and storage of equipment and material
- To ensure that the highest standard of customer care is provided at all times
- To motivate and monitor staff so they are fully competent in their roles, placing an emphasis on the delivery of exceptional customer service
- To assist in Stock takes
- To assist in the induction, training and development of staff
- To carry out any other duties related to your role as directed by store management
- 1-2 years' retail experience is preferable
- A natural flair/passion for food and wine
- Flexible working availability
- A Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate a commitment to the overall success of the Butcher Shop
Butcher, Deli Manager, Deli, Deli Chargehand, Chargehand, Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, Galway
For more information, please apply today in the strictest confidence