Retail Store Manager (Limerick)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with leading Munster SuperStore Retailer and inviting applications for the role of 'Retail Store Manager' based in Limerick. You will lead a customer focused team to fully deliver on agreed objectives and support the business and its stakeholders.
Industry: Retail, Management, Sales, Hardware, DIY, Construction Supplies, Agri Supplies
Location: Limerick (Would suit candidates in the commutable counties of Clare and Tipperary)
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: DOE and highly competitive, bonus, pension, health care phone etc. No evening shifts required for this role.
- Control and analyse sales performance for each department / category against budget so that store targets and key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
- Lead a motivated (40 Staff), engaged & enabled team including the Assistant Manager, Agri Manager, sales & yard team - ensuring team members are fully trained, competent and developed in their roles.
- Lead a safety-first culture, improve & maintain site safety in line with best practice, quickly identify & resolve safety hazards & observe site safety governance.
- Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
- Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures, legislative requirements and audit standards.
- Monitor & manage business administration as required, including stock management, cash control, wage costs, budgets and profit and loss.
- Any other activities, as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
- A proven track record in Retail management with a minimum of 10+ years strong people management experience.
- Retail Management qualification or similar business qualification advantageous.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge/understanding of key relevant product categories.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with customers, colleagues & stakeholders.
- Strong experience in Employee Relations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & obtain results through teamwork & employee engagement.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience and understanding the needs of your customers.
- A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
- Resilience with the capability of dealing with pressurised situations and deadlines.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
- Proficient IT / systems skills including MS Office suite & Point of Sale (POS)
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.