Retail Store Manager - Ladies Fashions
Retail Store Manager - (Ladieswear) - Co. Tipperary (Maternity Contract)
This position is to cover a maternity contract possibly leading to a permanent position within the group. It would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in Ladieswear and a passion for fashion and retail, who would like to get involved with the community
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Managing day to day operations of store
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in fashion and the ability to create looks and outfit styles for customers
- Achieving Sales targets and kpi's
- Motivate the team to achieve sales
- Will have strong organisational skills
- Develop and build customer relationships which promotes brand loyalty
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
- Buying and stock management
- Marketing and Promotions and Store development
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
- Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Take ownership for your performance in line with company expectations.
- To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Proactive use of the employee relations procedure within Company disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Ideally candidates will have
- Previous Management experience in fashion
- Good organisational skills with set clear goals
- Excellent communication skills and to the lead the team by example
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Committed to a high standard of integrity
- Strong Leadership team management skills
- Able to demonstrate a fashion product knowledge and ability to create looks and outfit styles
- Ambition to progress career
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
- Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
- Passionate about everything you do
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Ladieswear Manager, Menswear Manager