Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager - (Interiors) - Dublin 15
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in homewares, interiors and interior design and a passion for fashion and retail.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Maximise overall store sales and profit performance as per targets set.
- Take corrective action as required.
- Drive customer service standards along with store display and merchandising
- Liaise with staff on the company policy and procedure and ensure staff commitment and compliance
- Motivate staff through personal enthusiasm, excellent personal standards and team working
- Manage the recruitment and development of staff and ongoing performance review.
- Strong commercial awareness with a Customer Service approach.
- Ensure all procedures in relation to cash administration, health & safety, stock and merchandising are adhered to.
- Create a weekly rota that maximises service and adheres to cost targets.
- At least 3-4 years in retail at Management level
- A strong track record in retail selling.
- Proven experience in managing people.
- Great communication and coaching skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness and drive to perform
- Love of soft furnishing and interior design
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Attractive salary with excellent opportunities
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Furnishing Manager, Interiors, Interior Designer, Dublin