Retail Store Manager - Fashion
Retail Store Manager - (Fashion) - Dublin City
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management, ideally in menswear and a passion for fashion and retail.
A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic individual required with a minimum of three years of relevant management experience and knowledge of the clothing retail sector. You will be expected to grow sales within the store and attract prospective customers via multi-channel forums in liaison with the Marketing Department.
Key responsibilities will be:-
- Growing annual sales to achieve budgets.
- Establishing continual development of sales across Men, Women, Home and Accessories departments.
- Managing day-to-day operations in the store ensuring that the highest standards are achieved in terms of excellent customer service, sales, merchandising, store cleanliness etc.
- Managing staff and rotas and ensuring that all staff training is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Motivating and mentoring the team to develop an enthusiastic and engaging team.
- Effective stock control including, minimising stock losses.
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Adhering to all Company policies and procedures ensuring the safe, secure and successful operation
Key requirements are:-
- Experience and knowledge in the luxury retail sector.
- Experience and understanding of menswear and womenswear tailoring.
- Management experience and the ability to get the best out of people.
- Passionate about everything you do.
- An engaging and enthusiastic personality.
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Able to demonstrate a fashion product knowledge and ability to create looks and outfit styles
- Exceptional communications skills and proficiency in Excel.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Menswear Manager