Retail Store Manager (Cavan)
Store Manager - Co. Cavan
The role suits a hands on retailer/manager who thrives on the daily challenges, responsibilities and ownership to deliver the best standards and service through this fast growing company.
Your role will be to inspire, lead and motivate staff, ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for management, training and development of staff as while striving to achieve maximum potential from the store.
- Managing the sales floor on a daily basis
- Maximising sales performance throughout the store and achieving sales targets.
- Achieving Company KPI's in terms of Sales, Stock loss, Health & Safety and store presentation.
- Merchandising product to fulfil its highest sales potential.
- Training, developing, managing and rostering staff.
- Ensuring store delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in-store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and admin compliance.
- Participate in training and development programmes provided by the company.
- Previous experience in a managerial role in a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical, organisation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to building relationships with the customer and team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
Retail Manager, Manager, DIY Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Construction, Agri Manager, Cavan