Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Stores Assistant - Galway
At least 2 years of experience in Retail is essential, ideally in the Paint/Hardware industry.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff to ensure that sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
- You will be an experienced salesperson with preferably sports equipment experience and good product knowledge.
- Most of all, you will share their 100% dedication to delivering excellence in service.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record with a solid and stable work history.
- You will be serving customers ensuring that fast and efficient service is provided.
- You will also need to be flexible in your approach and willing to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences - no matter what the situation
- To offer and deliver best-in-class advice and product knowledge to all customers
- To drive sales within the branch by promoting the products and services in the shop
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem-solving
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to project a suitable image to the public
- Ability to use initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
This is a full-time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a growing company and further establish your career.
Please contact Brian on 086 7773856
Sales, Retail Sales, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Dublin, Paint, Hardware, Retail, Galway