Retail Pharmacy Manager
Retail Pharmacy Manager - North Dublin
We are acting on behalf of our client to recruit a Retail Pharmacy Manager. You will need to have lots of Pharmacy and retail management experience, along with great customer service skills.
This is a full-time position and the ideal candidate will have experience in managing a large team, be goal orientated and have a passion for customer service and patient care.
The ideal candidate will
- Inspire the team to deliver an exceptional service and selling behaviours
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Coaches and develops best in class service and selling behaviours
- Can maximise new innovations
- Are highly organised with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can show flexibility to getting the job done when needed
Duties will include
- Manage financial budgets
- Leads financial growth of the store
- Ensure operations of the store are executed with excellence
- Responsible for direct reports, including recruitment, appraisals, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning
- Responsible for stock budgets and margin
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Accountable for all Administration of Store
Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy, OTC, Retail Manager, Manager, Dublin, Dublin North
For further details, please contact Brian on 086 7773856