Retail Manager (Sports)
Store Manager - Co. Clare
Store Manager required for a recognised market leader and innovator in sports retail.
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall operations and sales performance of our stores and ensuring that the right people and products are in place to achieve and exceed Company expectations.
- Every aspect of day-to-day operations in the store, including sales, staff, customer experience, security, health & safety, stock and resources management.
- Meet and exceed store targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Recruit, train, coach and manage staff in line with company policies, ensuring fairness and consistency to all.
- Manage all cash, wage costs, budgets and systems administration as required (TMS, SAP, etc)
- Drive excellent Visual Merchandising in the store to engage, inspire and educate the consumer
- Ensure all in-store services are suitably staffed and promoted, e.g. footwear measuring, assisted selling, etc.
- Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms - monitor potential shoplifters and follow security guidelines to deter pilferage and protect stock.
- Responsible for overall Health & Safety in store. Ensure all staff are fully trained and following company policies and procedures with regard to Health & Safety
- Identify current and future customer requirements & develop additional non-direct business
- Ensure successful implementation of projects in line with company expectations
- Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business audit requirements
- Key holder and main call-out person in the event of alarm activation
- Provide cover for other stores as required.
- Any other activities as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- 2/3 years of retail management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Passionate about the delivery of an excellent customer experience with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- Experience in Visual Merchandising is desirable
- Strong product knowledge
- Proficient IT knowledge including Excel, Email, and SAP.
- 3rd Level Business/Retail Management Qualification beneficial but not essential
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon at 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Team Lead, Department Manager, Clare, Sports Sales