Retail Manager (Sports)
We are looking for an experienced Sports Retail Manager for a Retail Store in Co. Louth. Responsible for the smooth running of operation of the Store and to maximise sales and minimise costs. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Retail/Store Manager, ability to lead, train and motivate staff
Having experience working for sports retailer would be desirable but not essential.
- To lead and develop the team within the store to deliver store objectives and sales targets
- Train, develop, motivate and retain sales assistants within a fast paced environment
- Ensure all team members are trained in customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently in store
- Effective management of wage costs and other store costs
- Delivering excellent store standards consistently
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines
- Retail Store Management experience essential, 2-3 years minimum.
- Experience working for a sports retailer desirable but not essential.
- Sales orientated with a strong knowledge of the retail business
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- An effective leader with excellent team management skills
- Ambitious with a proven ability to take initiative and implement change
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong commercial awareness
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Team Lead, Department Manager, Louth, Sports Sales