Retail Manager - Co. Tyrone
This role is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service, strong team leadership and development, stock control and merchandising whilst delivering sales growth through on farm visits and in store transactions.
- Proven track record of sales growth and achieving KPIs
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers to understand service requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Identify staff for further development.
- Provide leadership to store staff by coaching, counselling, and dealing with performance issues; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Assess and improve processes - contributing to a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorising clearance sales; studying trends.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of our brands by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy for both Agri and non-Agri categories by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning.
- Be central to the community we work in and develop rapport with the people within the communities.
Skills / Competencies
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of the Retail and Agri sector
- Excellent numeracy skills and good written and oral communication skills
- The integrity and honesty to respect confidential information
- Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop a high performing team.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- High level of initiative, with sense of responsibility
- Computer literate (MS Office), POS, SharePoint, OBI etc.
For more information, please apply today
Department Manager, Manager, Retail Manager, Catering Manager, Store Manager, Dublin