Retail Branch Manager ( Hardware )
A leading Agricultural business in the Midlands area is currently looking to recruit a Branch Manager. My client specialises in the Agricultural , Hardware & DIY Trades.
If you are seeking a career move in 2018 and looking to join a progressive and expanding business this may be the role for you
With over 60 years in business my client has been the proud recipient of numerous retail awards including '' 2014 Hardware store of the year ''. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for managing a large and complex store with responsibility for managing 30 + staff within a 15,000 square premises.You will be responsible for the daily running of the store along with dealing with operational duties of a large store.
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for the following
- Managing and overseeing the daily running of the store
- Responsible for a headcount of 30 + staff
- Overseeing store merchandising & standards
- Develope , coach and mentor staff.
- Operations & logistics
- Managing stock control
- Drive effecienies and maximise productivity
- Deal with HR related issues.
- 5-10+ years at manager level.
- Agricultural experience/knowledge a bonus but not at all essential - operations, team management and proven commercial success.
- Operational excellence, high store standards, tight team management, commercially driven and margin focussed manager required
- Experience managing a large (I.e. 10-15,000+ sq. ft. store)
- Hardware/diy/home/garden/building all appropriate.
This role will suit someone living in the Carlow / Kildare / Wicklow / Kildare area
Interested candidates to message john or call in confidence on 087 9955439
My client is offering a lucrative salary & bonus.