Retail Assistant - Galway
Be part of our amazing team! We have an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of Sales Executive in a busy Galway store. Experience in a customer-focused, one-to-one setting is essential as the company takes pride in being the best in what they do.
If you are an upbeat, competitive individual and are looking for a new career to be passionate about - please apply.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Free On-site Parking
- Take pride in your work! the company's highest priority is, and always has been, the customer.
- They have a real sense of purpose - the customers are often overwhelmed with the huge range of options that are available but you will be given all the tools you need to ease their stress and offer them their perfect package.
- They are committed to customer happiness and it's so rewarding to guide someone through their journey at such an exciting time in their lives!
- They are committed to you and your development - They believe in empowering every member of the team. If you want to become more involved, learn a new skill or develop some of your strengths- great! They will help you in any way they can.
- All feedback is hugely encouraged. Got a great idea? Brilliant, they want to hear about it! Any desire to innovate positive change will be welcomed with open arms & your voice will be heard. They respect the talent and experience the teams bring to the table and for them continuing to raise the bar and set higher standards is all in a day's work.
The company are extremely proud of their core values, some of which are:
- Love creating a memorable experience
- Committed to customer happiness
- Are truly passionate about what they do
- Value and empower every member of the team through learning and development
- Are committed to the highest standard of integrity
- Strive to excel by making every day count
WHAT'S INVOLVED IN THE JOB?
- Follow and achieve the store's sales goals on a monthly basis
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Go the "extra mile" to drive sales
- Cross-sell products.
- Handle returns of merchandise.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Prioritising customer care & offering unparalleled customer service & aftercare.
- This is not a Monday to Friday role & they do expect flexibility as they are very team orientated.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A high level of Computer Literacy is required
- Energised and communicative individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good standard of IT and numeracy
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail
Retail Assistant, Retail, Sales Assistant, Galway
For more information, please apply today in the strictest confidence or call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856