Paint and Light Hardware Assistant - Galway
To be responsible for supporting the activities of the sales team. Provide superior quality service by delivering excellent sales and after-sales service.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer service - continually striving to deliver best in class service and expert advice on the product range.
- Dealing with all customer queries including telephone queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Working with management on market research to ensure we provide the best product range for the customer needs.
- Processing payment and dealing with customer POS queries.
- Ordering, restocking display area and maintaining a high-quality standard of store presentation in line with the health and safety procedures.
- Be flexible to work across various departments.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- You will be an experienced retail advisor with at least two years of retail experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Goal-driven, ambitious with a hunger to be successful.
- Keen customer focus
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Paint, Lighting, Electrical, Galway
For more information, please apply today in the strictest confidence or call Brian Mahon on 086 7773856