Restaurant Manager - Co. Galway
This outgoing and highly motivated individual should be business minded, lead by example, have an keen eye for detail, possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and have a real passion and drive for hospitality.
- To assume full responsibility for the restaurant and assist with financial performance.
- To plan and organise operations in order to achieve and maintain standards of consistency and uniformity and maximise guest satisfaction.
- To effectively implement, monitor and review all reporting hotel standards to maximise efficiency.
- To ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
- Training and development of the restaurant staff
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- A great motivator
For further details, please contact Brian Mahon
Hotel General Manager, Operations Manager, Hotel Manager, Duty Manager, Restaurant Manager, F&B Manager