If you are an enthusiastic, highly motivated, ambitious Respiratory Technician, I want to talk to you.
We have a range of permanent job opportunities for Competent Respiratory Physiologist who want to further enhance, learn and develop.
The successful candidates will secure full time contracts within brand new departments, with ongoing education and research opportunities. You help the team to provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic Respiratory Function Tests. You will assist in the clinical service delivery, education and research within the Respiratory Physiology Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures
- Carrying out a range of invasive diagnostic procedures including exercise provocation studies, bronchial challenge tests, skin allergy testing.
- Setting up, and assisting at Cardio-pulmonary Exercise testing including all procedures associated with this investigation method
- Carrying out full polysomnography and analysing the data.
- Assisting at CPAP titration and its follow up.
- Providing first line maintenance and calibration
- Providing first line maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Supporting nursing, medical and technical staff in the implementation of patient care involving technology.
- Performing such other duties appropriate to the office as may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
- Acting for other staff in their absence as required.
- Daily calibration of all equipment and regular maintenance checks
- Recognition of abnormal results and bringing these to the attention of the Consultant
- Correct handling of hazardous materials e.g. Special gas mixtures, chemicals, etc.
- Sterilization of equipment
- Maintaining adequate laboratory supplies
- Proficiency in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- BSc. in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to conduct a wide range of respiratory and non-respiratory tests.
- Ability to conduct a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures.
- Must have atleast 1year experience working in a busy hospital
- Right to work in Ireland
- Available to take up work within 4 weeks
- Education & Training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - promote a good work life balance
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity please call Charlene Cooke Tel: M: +353(0)860227527