Do you want to join an Innovative, Expanding Respiratory department within a busy hospital in Kilkenny?
Are you a Staff Grade Respiratory Physiologist with experience performing routine lung function function tests?
FRS are recruiting a Staff Grade Respiratory Physiologist on behalf of a respiratory department within a large acute hospital in Kilkenny.
This is a full time contract for a duration of 12 months, excellent salary and conditions apply for successful applicants.
- Conduct a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including: spirometry, bronchodilator response, lung volumes via gas dilution/body plethysmography, DLCO -gas transfer, airways resistance, FeNo testing, 6 Minute Walk Testing, MIP, MEP and SNIP testing.
- Perform a range of invasive diagnostic procedures including bronchial challenge tests (Mannitol/exercise), skin allergy testing, CPET, Hypoxic Challenge
- Perform limited and full polysomnography
- Conduct ambulatory/nocturnal oximetry testing
- Contribute as required to the development of training for new/established staff and external groups.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Certification in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or a B Sc in Clinical Measurement or equivalent qualification.
- Membership of the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science.
- Demonstrate evidence of technical skills involved in Respiratory and Sleep diagnostic processes.
- Demonstrate effective deep understanding and knowledge of respiratory and sleep function.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical principles, standards and protocols required in respiratory diagnostics/physiology/technology.
Benefits: You will gain experience that will be of benefit your career. This department is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: Contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Email your updated CV or Tel: M: +353 86 0227527. I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV