If you are a Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist, eager to join a dynamic, innovative team of experts this is the role for you….
We are looking for an Enthusiastic Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist to work in One of Ireland's largest acute Private Hospitals, located in the West of Ireland. Our client is a JCI accredited Hospital, that strives to maintain excellence in clinical care, education and research.
To enhance and provide a high-quality diagnostic service in the Respiratory Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures.
- Carrying out a range of invasive diagnostic procedures including exercise provocation studies, bronchial challenge tests, skin allergy testing.
- Setting up, and assisting at Cardio-pulmonary Exercise testing including all procedures associated with this investigation method
- Carrying out full polysomnography and analysing the data.
- Assisting at CPAP titration and its follow up.
- Providing first line maintenance and calibration
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- BSc. in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification
- Ability to conduct a wide range of respiratory and non-respiratory tests
- Ability to conduct a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures
- A commitment to the delivery of a high quality, person centred service
- An ability to be an effective team member and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Evidence based clinical and technical knowledge in making decisions regarding client assessment and care
- Education & Training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - we promote a good work life balance
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates onsite and offsite (nearby)
- Discounted Pharmacy rates/ Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Sick Pay Scheme, Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme (salary deduction facility) available for health insurance
- AXA Group scheme (salary deduction facility)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, please call Charlene Cooke Tel: M: +353(0)860227527, Email your CV