Respiratory Physiologist Galway
Are you an enthusiastic Respiratory Physiologist looking for a new opportunity. Join my client, one of Ireland's largest acute Private Hospitals, located in the West of Ireland today. Full time, permanent job available.
It am delighted to assist my client, a JCI accredited Hospital based in the West of Ireland / Galway area, in their search for an experienced Basic Grade Respiratory Physiologist. You will enhance and provide a high quality diagnostic service in the Respiratory Department. You will join a team of professionals with fantastic expertise across the widest range of specialist care in Ireland.
Attractive salary and Benefits on offer:
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates onsite and offsite (nearby)
- Discounted Pharmacy rates/ Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Sick Pay Scheme, Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme (salary deduction facility) available for health insurance
- AXA Group scheme (salary deduction facility)
- Education & Training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - we promote a good work life balance
My client is a World Class Private hospital with a state-of-the-art Respiratory department in the heart of Galway. Serving the West of Ireland community for over 15 years addressing a range of complex, acute and elective conditions. Our client is a JCI accredited Hospital, that strives to maintain excellence in clinical care, education and research.
With over 120 of the world's most accredited Consultants specialising in over 60 different specialities all of your healthcare needs can be catered for under one roof. This organisation values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance. You will be joining an award-winning department that take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- BSc. in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification
- Ability to conduct a wide range of respiratory and non-respiratory tests
- Ability to conduct a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures
- A commitment to the delivery of a high quality, person centred service
- An ability to be an effective team member and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Evidence based clinical and technical knowledge in making decisions regarding client assessment and care
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will be of good character and excellent communication skills
- You will speak Fluent English
What will be expected of you:
- You will enhance and provide a high quality diagnostic service in the Respiratory Department.
- You will be conducting a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures.
- You will be carrying out a range of invasive diagnostic procedures including exercise provocation studies, bronchial challenge tests, skin allergy testing.
- You will be setting up, and assisting at Cardio-pulmonary Exercise testing including all procedures associated with this investigation method
- Carrying out full polysomnography, and analysing the data.
- Full job description available on request
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#respiratoryphysiologist #cardiactechnician #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou