Are you a Respiratory Physiologist looking to excel in your career and join a motivated, experienced multidisciplinary team?
I am delighted to be assisting a number of hospitals across the country to find Respiratory Physiologists interested in making their next career move.
Accepting applications from all levels, from newly qualified to senior.
In order to be considered you should:
- Have a BSc in Clinical Measurement Science or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent qualification.
- Be capable of conducting a full range of non-invasive respiratory diagnostic tests including spirometry, bronchodilator testing, lung volumes, gas transfer, body plethysmography, airways resistance, pulmonary compliance and maximum inspiratory and expiratory pressures.
- Be capable of carrying out a range of invasive diagnostic procedures including exercise provocation studies, bronchial challenge tests, skin allergy testing.
- Be capable of setting up, and assisting at Cardio-pulmonary Exercise testing including all procedures associated with this investigation method.
- Be capable of carrying out full polysomnography and analysing the data.
- Be capable of assisting at CPAP titration and its follow up.
- Be capable of providing first line maintenance and calibration.
- Have at least 1+ years' experience in a Respiratory Laboratory.
- Be capable of working professionally when dealing with patients, staff and the public.
- Be self-motivated, highly organised, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
For a confidential discussion or further information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Emer on 0860437889