We have an amazing position for an enthusiastic Respiratory Physiologist to start immediately with our client here in Cork.
Applications welcome from Graduates, our client is willing to train you, if you are a recent graduate.
Our client is offering you the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team of dedicated Physiologists who are experts in their field.
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- A B.Sc. in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification
- Post graduate experience working within a respiratory laboratory setting would be desirable, but not essential
- Conduct a full range of routine pulmonary function tests including, spirometry, reversibility, diffusion capacity and static lung volumes
- Conduct specialised pulmonary function tests including inhalation challenge tests
- Conduct routine calibration, quality control and preventative maintenance.
- Highlight abnormal and/or inconsistent results to the senior staff member/supervisor and take corrective action, if necessary.
- Prepare patient for procedures and undertake education where necessary e.g. teaching patient how to use home monitoring devices and therapy devices such as inhalers.
You will gain experience that will be of benefit worldwide, as experience from Ireland is recognised worldwide. Our clients offer fantastic supported training programme's. They are dedicated to continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression
If you are a Respiratory Physiologist, we have a variety of great opportunities for you.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M:+353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.