Residential Services Manager (PIC)
Are you a Residential Service Manager or Person In Charge looking for your next challenge?
I am honoured to be supporting our client who provides day, residential, respite and family support services to almost 2,000 people with intellectual disabilities in various locations throughout Roscommon.
I am recruiting a Proactive Residential Services Manager to lead, manage and develop the delivery of services in assigned locations in the Roscommon Sector.
There are several positions based in North Roscommon, East Roscommon, and Roscommon Town. They are full time permanent, pensionable positions working 39 hours a week.
Salary depends on experience but will be in the range of €46,773- €55,000
As the Residential Services Manager, you will oversee a specific centre and will ensure all care and service provided is in line with HIQA standards.
The Residential Services Manager will be responsible for supporting and guiding all staff at the designated centre and will be responsible for resource management and staffing - including rosters, staff development and facilitating communication between staff, management and service users.
In order to be considered for the role you have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in either Social Studies, Social Care or Nursing.
- A relevant management qualification (QQI level 6)
- 3 + years previous experience managing a service that provides care to users within intellectual disability, psychiatric care, or social care.
- Experience working to a holistic model of care, ensuring service users are kept at the centre of all decisions regarding their care.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities and The Health Act 2007.
- Experience leading, managing, and developing teams.
- An adaptable, flexible approach to your management structure, that will allow for change and growth when necessary to improve the service.
- Full Irish Driving Licence.
Full Job Description Available Upon Request
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)