Residential Service Manager
Residential Service Manager Tullamore
Do you have the compassion and the strength of character to help people with disabilities, live independent lives?
Are you looking for a challenging, extremely rewarding job within a diverse workforce who provide great career development opportunities with a real focus on employee engagement?
We are looking for an Experienced Residential Service Manager to join a longstanding growing team of experts. This is a very personal centred service.
This is a fulltime, permanent position, working Monday to Friday within a company that support learning, innovation and improvement across the organisation.
The successful candidate must have proven ability of driving high-quality and safe care for people using Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA). It is essential to have proven experience Setting Standards for Health and Social Services
My client provides services for over 20,000 adults and children. Clients vary from people with disabilities, people on the autism spectrum, people with mental health difficulties, people who are disadvantaged in some way in the labour market, and people who want a fresh start.
Purpose of the Role of Residential Service Manager Tullamore
The post holder has responsibility for the daily management of all aspects of operational delivery of the Residential services.
The holder will also be the nominated Person in Charge and will ensure the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA regulations and relevant legislation (including Safeguarding of vulnerable adults 2014 and Trust in Care 2005).
The individual will have responsibility for the management of relationships with key stakeholders; these relationships will be managed in close collaboration with the ISM.
The Residential Services Manager is responsible for the leadership of the team and co-ordination/direction of the activities within their services.
The Residential Services Manager is in charge of a designated Centre as the appointed person in charge (PIC).
- An appropriate third level qualification or equivalent (NFQ8) in Health and Social Care management.
- Must have strong People Management experience
- Experience managing and operating a residential service
- Must have strong Project Management experience.
- Be action orientated; enjoying working hard and seeking challenges with an ability to act and react as required, even in circumstances of limited/incomplete information
- Be flexible regarding working hours and travel in order to meet the operational needs of the service and organisation.
- Hold a full, clean driving license.
- Flexibly adapt to take on other reasonable duties/projects if required by the ISM
- MAPA Training/Safeguarding Training/Mental Health training is an advantage
- Excellent salary and career development opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme/ Paid maternity leave/Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave/Bike to work scheme/Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
FRS Recruitment- Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0227527.