Residential Care Team Lead (Person In Charge)
RESIDENTIAL TEAM LEADER
Would you consider yourself a natural leader? Do you have what it takes to lead and delegate a team of highly motivated healthcare professionals? Do you have experience working alongside people with intellectual disabilities, applying new directions and ensuring the best possible service using a holistic approach?
The FRS Allied health team are very pleased to announce that we are recruiting a team lead on behalf of our client who specialises in delivering high quality support services to people across the spectrum of intellectual and physical disabilities.
If this role sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!!
This a Permanent Vacancy
SALARY: €36000 - €56000 DOE
- A qualification in Quality, Nursing, Social Care, Social Work or Health.
- Must possess minimum 3 years supervisory/ management experience in Healthcare or Disability Services.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must have detailed knowledge of HIQA requirements.
- Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills.
- Must possess a full clean driver's licence and willing to drive the company vehicle.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Telephone number: 0861038540