Resident Engineer - Cavan, Donegal, Dublin
FRS Recruitment are looking for a Number of Resident Engineers in Cavan, Donegal and Dublin. Ideally with WATER or MEICA experience.
April start date
A leading Irish Consultancy are looking to recruit a number of resident engineers to work on monitoring of energy efficiency and maintenance works on Water treatment plants at the listed locations. Experience with Waste Water and Water treatment plants would be highly advantageous. All of these roles will be working on critical repairs and maintenance projects. A background in Civil, structural, mechanical or electrical works related to MEICA projects is required.
The role is suited to:
- Degree qualified candidates within Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering
- Residing in close proximity to the named locations
- 7 years experience plus
- Background in MEICA works
- Excellent IT skills
- Available to start in April
- Has worked on maintenance, operational, assessment, financial and or contractual issues within the water industry prior
Experience within calibration and telemetry within the water industry or a related industry an additional advantage