Research Analyst - Japanese Market
Quality Controller / Research Analyst- Japanese Market - Co. Mayo
You will work within the Quality function specialising in improving the results of global internet search, with responsibility for the performance of the Japanese market, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements. Preferably have worked or lived in Japan for at least 3 years.
This role will be based on-site in Co. Mayo. The initial contract will be for a period of 6 months cover.
- Manage the performance of a large number of work-at-home "cloud based" resources, who work on projects to improve the quality of Internet Search results.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and experience using internet based technologies and online research.
- Develop web based eLearning materials to support performance improvement processes and ensure clear understanding of program guidelines.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis, and to develop corrective action improvement plans.
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for defined programs and markets.
- A key responsibility of the role is to research and understand how users interact with the internet, understanding the types of search results that users find helpful.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilising performance data from a variety of sources.
- When quality performance issues are encountered, the Quality Controller will be required to provide educational support and to improve quality, using technologies such as Online Video Production, Webinar hosting and eLearning.
- The role requires the ability to design, implement and measure the results of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Communicate with peers to leverage best practise & consistency across all markets
Technical Skills & Expectations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage with practical experience of eLearning content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Quality Control, Quality Controller, Japan, Japanese Market, Market, Research Analyst, SQL, Sharepoint, IT, Information Technology