Repair technician (Mobile Phone)
Senior Mobile Phone Repair Technician
FRS are delighted to be assisting our lovely client in adding a Senior Mobile Phone Repair Technician to the cork team. This client has a very good reputation in the market for looking after its staff and with a fab base pay and bonuses, this role is very attractive.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Mobile Phone Repairs to manufacturer-approved specifications.
- Operating manufacturer and internal software repair management systems.
- Managing stock and carrying out weekly stock takes of spare parts.
- Adhering to set targets and meeting KPI expectations.
- Customer Satisfaction - completing repairs within the required time and to expected high quality.
- Testing of handsets.
- General Duties.
Candidates will ideally have the following attributes:
- Electronic Repair Experience
- Good knowledge of technology and familiarity with navigating software packages.
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self-motivated with excellent follow through.
- Can-do, will do attitude.
- Team player and ability to hold good relationships with our customers employees.
If you are interested in this job, please apply today by sending in your cv. Please note, you must be living in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland without company visa sponsorship.
CONSULTANT: Richard O Sullivan 086 1852327