Relief Store Manager - Charity
Relief Retail Store Manager - Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow (Charity Shops)
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management.
* Responsibility for meeting and managing the store's targets and budgets and KPIs.
* Stock Management
* Sales Management
* Staff Management and Administration.
* Development of staff.
* Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
* Maintaining statistical and financial records
* Dealing with customer queries and complaints
* Overseeing pricing and stock control
* Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
* Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
* Preparing promotional materials and displays
* Liaising with head office
* Previous Retail Management Experience minimum 2 years
* An individual who radiates optimism and enthusiasm to the customers and the team.
* A friendly and service-minded person
* Comfortable working with figures & reports and possess the ability to take action
* Competitive salary with excellent opportunities
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact
Brian Mahon 086 7773856
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Manager,