Relief Support Pharmacist - Co. Cork
I am currently recruiting for a Relief Support Pharmacist to cover pharmacies in Co. Cork with excellent conditions
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the Monthly submissions to Payment Boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and hold a license to practice in the Republic of Ireland
- At least one years experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
- Must have a good business acumen
- Must be highly organised
- Must be competent and able to work under pressure
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Support Pharmacist, MP, SP, Community Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Cork
For more information please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
If you know somebody in your network of friends that this job would suit, please let them know.