Relief Milker required 3 mornings per week and every 2nd weekend on a 300 cow dairy herd in Kilmessan, Co. Meath. Immediate start.
- Taking on the responsibility in the morning milkings
- Parlour preparation pre milking
- Gathering and herding cows
- Milking to the highest standard
- Parlour wash down
- Returning animals to paddock
- Applying farm safety and quality service delivery
If you are a reliable, punctual, capable person who can work on their own initiative with good communication skills, good to take instruction and with the right attitude then this is a very rewarding job for you, offering work satisfaction in a highly skilled environment.
A farming background and or Dairy experience with a real liking for milking cows is required. Full licence and transport required.