Reliability Engineer (Pharma)
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join a world renowned Pharmaceutical Client (API) in East Cork. 12 month contract initially, attractive rates on offer depending on experience.
About the job:
Reporting to Maintenance Business Unit Manager, you will support and shape the development the sites reliability improvement program with specific focus on the integrity into maintenance process. You will be the site Reliability Representative for the successful and timely execution of this program which also include the employment of risk analysis tools to generate suitable maintenance plans for a number of CAPEX and OPEX projects
- Monitor and analyse the reliability performance, and drive root cause elimination & improvements
- Coordinate across engineering, maintenance and operations. Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork and communication in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Drive an integrated risk management approach for EHSS, Quality and technical reliability in a cost-effective way
- Develop standards across the equipment lifecycle using Reliability centred maintenance methodology, apply integration into maintenance methods where applicable.
- Work with Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
- Degree in Mechanical or other Engineering discipline preferred
- 4+ years experience in a similar Reliability/Maintenance engineering position within API Pharma manufacturing.
- SAP experience preferred
- Utilities management experience desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Team player with an ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills. Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality
To review the full job spec and details of this role, please Click ''Apply Now'' or email