Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
We are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Supervisor to join a successful multinational company in Galway with global operations, who have a rich heritage of improving the lives of patients both in Ireland and around the globe.
About the opportunity
In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with quality regulations which includes the maintaining all quality systems and related documentation.
- Prepare and support vigilance on regulatory data related to the company's range of medical devices. - - Maintain site Regulatory Affairs compliance, based on cGMP per requirements
- Lead and develop a team of direct reports
- Leading preparation for FDA and ISO inspections / audits
- Assist in complaint and CAPA investigation and root cause analysis
Skills and Experience
As the ideal candidate you'll have previous regulatory experience in the medical device or pharma industry alongside supervisory experience of direct reports and excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Excellent career development opportunity: A chance to step-up into a senior role where you can lead and develop a team of your own
- Interesting and varied responsibilities
- Local and global projects
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary on offer: Alongside benefit such as private healthcare, bonus, pension plan etc.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact the Recruiter looking after this position: Leo Cordingley on 086 049 5443 anytime for a confidential discussion.