Regulatory Affairs Scientist-REMOTE/HYBRID
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
Our client, a leading East Cork based multi-national food company have worked with FRS Recruitment for over 10 years. During that period, we have filled lots of their vacancies and have received fantastic feedback from those we have placed in the company.
The organisation are one of the leading providers of natural colours to food and beverage companies globally and they are currently looking to recruit a Reg Affairs Scientist. This role can be fulfilled in Ireland, the UK or from the EU if you are a fluent English speaker with the right industry background and qualifications as my client are very open to this person working to a remote/hybrid model!
YOUR NEW JOB:
As Reg Affairs Scientist your remit will be to advise the organisation on food, pharmaceutical and related regulations, compliance & regulatory strategy affecting the business
You'll take a leading role in Trade Associations relevant to the business and prepare and submit regulatory dossiers and other regulatory submissions to support the business.
You will be part of a team of 3 including your manager based in Cork, Ireland and a colleague based in the US.
Day to day some of the key elements of your job will include:
- Uphold the companys Mission Statement, Quality Policy, Values and Beliefs
- Update the business on relevant changes in food regulations
- Advise the business on regulatory compliance for colours products
- Prepare Safety Data sheets and position statements for products where necessary
- Take the lead in regulatory issues concerning chlorophyll & chlorophyllin products in order to support their regulatory status and extension of use
- Contribute to and represent the Company in external Trade
- Prepare dossiers for key products as required by EFSA, JECFA &other relevant institutions
- Partner with Global Quality, Applications & Innovations, Marketing and Manufacturing by delivering regulatory position to Applications, Innovations or Manufacturing from concept to commercialization.
- Effectively review and provide new ingredient approvals, application assessment, product launches and regulatory troubleshooting. Responsible for regulatory integration and portion of item nomination process.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You'll hold a relevant Batchelors' degree with 7+ years related experience and 2+ years in regulatory roles with a technical / scientific knowledge in the relevant areas. As Reg Affairs Scientist you need to bring a quality focused mindset, a very professional demeanour with excellent attention to detail and time mgt skills. You'll also need to be an excellent communicator and have strong decision-making skills.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
There is a comprehensive package available including a negotiable salary, profit share bonus scheme, pension up to 6% & life assurance. My client are very open to their next Reg Affairs Specialist working to a hybrid/remote model as long as you are eligible to work in the EU and/or the UK. You will be joining a multi-national company that still had a family feel to it with a very low staff turnover (average tenure of 16 years across the company) so the company does a really good job of keeping and rewarding its people.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay, apply today and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24hrs.