Regulatory Affairs Officer
Are you a smart and well versed quality professional looking to join a company where you can make a different in the lives of the patients around the world? My client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join the Scientific Team based in their Waterford location.
Your new position:
As Reg Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for the development, and maintenance of regulatory submissions, documentation, annual reporting etc as required.
- Assisting the team with a number of key projects.
- Dossier preparation to support generics portfolio.
- Licensing support for new drug developments - some are authorised.
- Assisting with veterinary portfolio regulatory strategy.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies (FDA and EMA) on filing strategy and dossier content.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- A passion for Regulatory Affairs
- A degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy (or a related discipline)
- 2+ years Regulatory experience (preferably gained in a pharma company)
What you'll get in return:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with bonus and generous holiday allowance You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers. Imagine working in a cutting edge world-class manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is ample opportunity to progress your career and advance your technical expertise with an employer that put a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Marchon Monroe 0860418739
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.