As an Surgical Registrar you will work with a team of medical professionals and be responsible for the following:
- To act under the supervision of the Surgical Consultant in the provision of an Surgical service to support the Surgical Consultants in their duties.
- Emergency and Elective surgical procedures
- To operate independently or assist in surgical procedures in the Operating Room
- To attend to pre and post -operative work
- To attend daily ward rounds with the surgical team
To be eligible for this post, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold IMC Registration
- Hold valid IELTS or OET Certificate
- Have at least 5 + years relevant experience
- Log book
- MRCSI, MRCS(UK), ACS, RACS, NZACS, FRCSC, FCS(SA)
- Irish or UK experience desirable
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Health-care professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Sheena Morgan, Medical & Health-care Division, FRS Recruitment. M:+353(0)86 464 8417 . I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.