Registrar - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrar
FRS are pleased to be working with University Teaching Hospitals across Ireland to attract experienced Obstetrics Doctors to take up positions in January 2022.
Working in busy Obstetrics & Gynaecology hospital across Ireland, we are seeking Doctors with 5 or more years experience in Obstetrics.
Whilst not essential, preference will be shown towards Doctors with one of the following higher qualifications;
- Member of the Institute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI Ob&Gyn)
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRCOG) (UK)
- Membership of the Royal Australian and/or New Zealand College(s) of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRACOG / MRNZCOG / MRANZCOG)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (O&G)
- Fellowship of the College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of South Africa (FCOG (SA))
- Current Certification by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
To be suitable for short-listing, you will need 3 or more years experience in an acute hospital setting.
You will need IMC registration or be in process of registration.
You will need to provide proof of english language competence (IELTS or OET)
If you are a Doctor and are interested in being considered for this or other upcoming vacancies for hospitals in Ireland, please submit your CV online today.
Emma Fenton is a Principal Recruitment Consultant in the Medical Division of FRS Recruitment. She has been recruiting Doctors for the Irish Health Service for 17 years. She has a strong network of contacts across all Irish hospital and prides herself on her fair and honest advice to all prospective Doctors. If you are a Doctor and are considering a change of job or a move to Ireland, I would be happy to find you the ideal role. As a strong negotiator, I will find the best salary and remuneration package available in the best hospitals. I will work with you to find a role that will elevate your career and enhance your prospects for the future. I am proud to work with excellent administrators and compliance specialists who will assist you with all the required paperwork and make any necessary relocation as easy as possible.
Please submit your CV online today and be assured that your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
I look forward to helping you progress your career.