Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrar
FRS Recruitment is pleased to be working with a number of University Teaching Hospitals across Ireland who are looking to recruit Obstetrics & Gynaecology Registrars to join these excellent organisations.
Accredited by the RCPI - Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, these hospitals offer excellent training, experience and working conditions which will add weight to your already impressive career.
Working as a Registrar in the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department, you will be responsbile for working closely with the Consultants in delivering frontline care to patients presentinf to the department. You will also supervise, train and guide Senior House Officers and Interns.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Preference will be give to candidates with:
- UK or Irish experience
- Member of the Institute of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI Ob&Gyn)
- Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRCOG) (UK)
- Membership of the Royal Australian and/or New Zealand College(s) of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRACOG / MRNZCOG / MRANZCOG)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (O&G)
- Fellowship of the College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of South Africa (FCOG (SA))
- Current Certification by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link https://www.medicalcouncil.ie/Registration/
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Medical and Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact
Emma Fenton, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353860243108.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.