Registrar Anaesthesia - July 2021
We have Registrar Anaesthesia vacancy in a HSE Hospital in Ireland for the July 2021 rotation.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical Centre with modern, advanced facilities.
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Anaesthesia Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's).
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
- Must have a least two year obstetric experience
- Hold valid Irish Medical Council Registration or be in final stages of the registration process with the Irish Medical Council
- Relevant qualifications such as MCAI, FCAI, FRCA, FANZCA, FCASA, DABA, EDAIC, EDA, EDIC, FCPS, American Board Exam or other Anaesthetic qualifications or part-qualifications.
- You will need to have passed and hold a valid English Language test if applicable - IELTS or OET Exams - the two accepted standards are IELTS overall band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B Overall
- You will also need to have considerable experience in Anaesthesia and ICU
These roles will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in university teaching hospitals with a team of dedicated medical professionals. This experience will add significantly to your medical career. Please contact me Sheena Morgan through the FRS Website, I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV and be able to assist you with any questions you may have. Look forward to assisting you in finding a suitable post here in Ireland.