Registered Theatre Nurse
Here at FRS we are looking for a Registered Theatre Nurse looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the theatre setting. We are recruiting on behalf of our clients for a variety of Public and Private Hospitals in the Dublin region of Ireland, who are seeking nurses to work within their state-of-the-art health care services.
This is a wonderful opportunity for nurses who are looking to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team in a highly reputable hospital. Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience in theatre.
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- Additional Premiums for shift allowances
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Theatre setting
- A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
For further information about this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS Recruitment - Mobile: 0864648416