Registered Theatre Nurse
Here at FRS we are looking for a Registered Theatre Nurse looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the theatre setting. We are recruiting on behalf of our clients in the Dublin, Donegal, and the Kerry Regions of Ireland who are seeking nurses to work within their state-of-the-art health care services.
This is a wonderful opportunity for nurses who are looking to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team in a highly reputable hospital. Applicants must have a minimum of six months experience in theatre.
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental pay scales
- Additional Premiums for shift allowances
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI
- Minimum six months experience in the theatre setting
- A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
- Irish or UK experience desirable.
For further information about this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS Recruitment - Mobile: 0864648416