Registered Theatre Nurse
Are you a registered theatre nurse with minimum six months experience looking to expand your knowledge and skills in the area of theatre nursing?
Here at FRS we are recruiting on behalf of our clients in the Dublin, Donegal, and Kerry Regions of Ireland who are seeking nurses to work within their state-of-the-art health care services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital.
Benefits: Packages include the following:
- Excellent competitive salaries
- Incremental Pay scales
- Additional Premiums for shift allowances
- 39 hour week
- Supportive environment that promotes opportunities for continuing professional development
- Excellent quality care standards across all services with a commitment to prioritising standards of patient care.
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Registered with NMBI General Division actively working under NMBI
- Minimum six months experience in the field of theatre nursing
- A specialist course in one of these clinical areas would be desirable
For further information, please contact Michelle in FRS Recruitment.