Registered Staff Nurse
Registered General Nurse
Location: Dublin, Mayo, Limerick, Donegal, Kildare.
Salary / Pay rate: €19-22 an hour depending on experience.
Type of role: Full time - 36-42 hours a week/ Permanent Contract
Working hours: shift work, mixed day & night shifts, weekends in rotation
Reporting to: Clinical Nurse Manager and Director of Nursing
Are you a caring and dedicated nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of the elderly? Do you want to work in a warm, supportive environment where your skills and compassion will be valued? If so, we invite you to join our team of staff nurses at our nursing home.
As a staff nurse, you will play a critical role in providing high-quality nursing care to our elderly residents. You will work closely with interdisciplinary teams to develop individualized care plans that meet each resident's unique needs. You will administer medications and treatments and monitor report changes.
Responsibilities and duties
- Assessing and planning nursing care for residents
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Documenting and maintaining accurate records of resident care
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop individualized care plans
- Providing emotional support to residents and their families
- Monitoring and reporting changes in resident health status
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents
- Supervising and training nursing assistants
- Third-level Nursing Qualification
- Active registration with NMBI
- Recent graduates, experienced Nurses, and Senior Staff Nurses are welcome to apply
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of older people
- Understanding of Care of the Elderly and Dementia Care required.
Take the next step in your career today!
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nathan Adams.
Phone number: 086-464-8418