Registered Staff Nurse
Position: Registered Staff Nurse
Location: Boyle, Roscommon
Type: Permanent - Full Time, Part Time or Relief
Salary: €19-€20 an hour
My client requires compassionate, caring, and motivated staff nurses to join an organisation that has a passion for providing comprehensive community-based services to people with intellectual disabilities.
The successful candidate will work in the children's services to support those who have complex medical needs to work in a residential service. The house is fully equipped to meet the needs of service users and is supported by an extensive multidisciplinary team who provides onsite therapy. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver effective, efficient, and quality-assured care to all its service users.
- Deliver individualised care to each service user (in accordance with the care plan and best clinical judgment).
- Assess the needs of the service users and develop a person-centred care plan, taking into consideration recommendations from other members of the Care Services team.
- Manage the Care Assistants and help them in their daily duties; allocate and supervise tasks; provide guidance, leadership and training where required.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Organise relevant documentation and transport for service users external care appointments and emergency care services. Maintain accurate, specific, person centred and detailed progress notes for all service users and share these together with a comprehensive verbal update with the Nurse taking over the next shift.
- Maintain accurate medication cardex information.
- Full driver's license and access to use of own car.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of HIQA National Standards & Health Act Regulations for Residential Care Settings.
- Applications are invited from candidates who are currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland in the RNID Division.
- Candidates should be proficient in I.T.
- Candidates will possess a high level of communication skills, work well within a team and be able to provide high quality focused care.
- Rostering requirements: shifts rotations (12-hour shifts) will include Days, Live Nights, and Weekends, and flexibility is required.
Take the next step in your career today!
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nathan Adams.
Phone number: 086-464-8418