Registered General Nurses - Dublin
We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for HSE permanent nursing roles in a public hospital located in North Dublin. They are offering exciting opportunities for nurses with experience in the below settings:
- Surgical: Surgical experience is preferential, but those coming from a Nursing home background are also welcomed.
- ED: ED experience is not essential, but previous employment in ED preferential, as well as those with ICU/HDU background in an acute setting.
- Medical: General medical experience is preferential, but those coming from a Nursing home background are also welcomed.
- Neuro: Neuro experience is not essential, and those with ICU/HDU background are welcomed.
- Critical Care & Anaesthetics (HDU/ICU inclusive): Previous ICU/HDU experience is desirable, but candidates with a general medical background are suitable. Those with a CC&A background who are currently working in a Nursing home setting are also welcomed.
Our clients are dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Must be registered with NMBI with one-year post practice experience minimum
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- HSE incremental pay scales with additional premiums for hours covering evenings, nights, weekends
- Positive working environment that provides an excellent training framework and additional continuing professional development opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Maternity cover and sick pay
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in a prestigious hospital. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416