Regional Sales Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading animal nutrition company. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background or strong interest in farming / agriculture. This role will be based in Northern Ireland.. This is a full-time permanent role with career progression a distinct possibility for the right candidate.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the on-farm dairy sales division. My client manufactures and distributes its own range of nutritional and health supplements through a network of Area Sales Reps. The successful candidate for this role will manage and motivate a team of area sales reps and enhance my clients growing on farm reputation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and motivate a team of on farm sales reps.
- Build and maintain long lasting business relationships with dairy farmers.
- Develop and maintain a detailed CRM system.
- Provide a range of analytical back up services to farmers based on detailed analysis of forage audits & ruminant audits.
- Provide dual call sales training with area sales reps. Please note this role will involve regional travel so it will require some overnight stay away home.
- Monitor sales performance & provide sales training
- Ensure that area sales reps are efficient in their planning, focus and implementation of work.
- Attend key national and regional agricultural shows
- Ensure efficient personal weekly reporting from staff.
- A strong interest / knowledge of dairy farming
- A 3rd level degree or Cert a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in people management (Please note we will also look at applicants looking to move into management provided they have previous on farm sales experience.
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate.
- Ambitious and career minded
Remuneration & benefits
Basic salary + bonus
Company Car - Audi A4 Estate
Pension (1% of salary on matching contributions after 3 months ) ( 3 % after 24 months )
Health insurance - eligible after 1 year and for all dependents after 3 years
Annual leave = 25 days
Company laptop + phone
Please email your cv through the attached link.
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 00353 87 9955439
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.